Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas in October!

So I realize it is still October, but as we crafters know you have to get on those Christmas crafts early! For this weekends project I made a Christmas banner with the left over pieces from the Halloween banner! I had to use a three letter word and the first that came to mind was "joy" so that is what I used.

 I also used the Pear and Partridge Workshop On The Go. I used all the inks that coordinate with the paper pack. They are Champagne, Smoothie, Cranberry, Olive, New England Ivy and Desert Sand. I used the brown in the neutral pack of bakers twine to hold the pieces together. There are rings that come with the mini-banner to hold them together, but I don't like the look of them. I put two on the ends of the banner to help hang it on the wall. I used the Art Philosophy to cut the banner shapes and Artiste to cut the letters and rosettes.

This is a close up of the right side.

This is the close up of the left end piece. 



 I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have any questions just post or email! Hope you come back next week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment