Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Clementine Card- Make It From Your Heart

This another card from the new fantastic Make It From Your Heart how to book. This pattern is very versatile and is a great way to show off patterns in our papers. I also took this chance to play with our new markers and added some coloring! Remember with the new alcohol ink based markers you get two markers, the color and then a lighter or darker shade. These will bleed through the paper a little so if you use them on a card, be prepared to have something to cover the other side of the paper. The stamp set for this card is the stamp of the month for September, Fall Favorites. Remember for the Stamp of the month, if you spend 50.00 you will get the stamp set for 5.00!

I stamped the background of the card with the pumpkin/acorn image. The squares are cut at 1.5x1.5 in, then cut in half diagonally. This creates the patchwork look on the background. I used on of our bulk cards so it came with a pre-made envelope.



I wanted to let you know about our other specials this month! If you spend 35.00 you get the double stamp set, It's Your Day, for 5.00. Also if you are thinking about getting into scrap-booking I am running a starter kit special. In the starter kit you will get 1 Reflections Paper Pack of your choice, 1 A-size stamp set of your choice, 1 Ink pad of your choice, a tombow adhesive,and a 3x3 Acrylix block to get you going. All of this for 35.00! That is a 40.00 savings! For the starter kit you will have to contact me directly. My email is at the top. For any of my other specials please just visit my online Close To My Heart website at, www.rebeccakings.myctmh.com

Hope I inspired you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment