Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flirty Card

So Close to my Heart came out with a new how-to book. Sadly we discontinued our other ones, but this one more than makes up for it! It is 7.95 and it has blue prints for layouts and cards This card is from our new book, Make It From Your Heart.


This is the artwork they showed for the pattern I used for this card.
I have the card covering the dimensions because I wanted to show you how
versatile the designs are.

For the card I used Flirty paper from our Spring/Summer catalog. I also used Cotton Candy, New England Ivy, and Goldrush inks. New England Ivy and Goldrush are recommended colors for this paper pack, but Cotton Candy is a color I chose to use to match the exclusive Flirty Raspberry that is in this paper pack. I also used our new pigment inks in New England Ivy and Goldrush to ink edges.

Card and Inks used.

The stamp set I used it called "It's Your Day". This month if you spend 35.00 with me you can get this double stamp set for just 5.00! 

It's Your Day double stamp set.







No comments:

Post a Comment