Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School Tags


So I joined a business builder swap so I could have things made with every paper pack. The idea is you take the paper pack you signed up for and make 9 of what ever you said you would. I signed up for tags and  12x12 layouts. For these tags I used the scholastic Workshop on the go, which will not be available until August 1.  

I also wanted to let you know I am so excited about the new Artiste Cricut cartridge that I will be doing a project a Starting August 1. Be sure to tune in to see all the amazing projects it can make!

Thanks for stopping by!



Some of my tags were repeats, but I made 7 different ones. All my tag shapes came from  the Art Philosophy cartridge.

The stamp is from the stamp set that comes with the workshop. 

Love the number boarders on this stamp set.

I thought this one could be used as a bookmark or a tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment