Monday, July 16, 2012

Mini Note Box with Pen Holder

So this project was inspired by a fellow consultant Lisa Stenz. She made 3x3 cards to go in hers but I chose to opt out of making the cards. I used this for my July class and some of the ladies actually wanted to put post-it notes inside. Also I just wanted to remind you all that a new catalog goes live in August so get your accessories now!

This was my version of the box. All of the paper is Pemberly. The stamp set is from the Workshop On The Go. I created the White patterned paper on top by random stamping the flower design on white paper.

This is what the inside of the box looks like, You can see in the back where a pen can be stored and the two front spaces can hold 3x3 cards or note pads.

This is what the sides look like, I love this hexagonal paper! So pretty!
 This next picture was actually a surprise bonus project. I gave the ladies a sneak peek of the August Stamp of the Month. Remember a $50.00 order will get you the stamp set for $5.00!!
This is a dry erase board, I found the idea online! I used Pemberly paper and the August Stamp of the Month.
I just want to remind you all that a $75.00 order through my website www.rebeccakings.myctmh.com get you a free paper pack and accessory!!!! Remember to go get you items that are about to retire and earn your free paper pack!
If you would like instructions on how to create anything you see here just leave a comment with your email! Or you can E-mail me at rebeccakings09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment