Monday, August 13, 2012

Artiste Day 14!

You should have come from Tricia's Blog, http://craftingthedayawayy.blogspot.com/ If you did not do not worry I will have a complete list below for you to follow. You can always just follow all the way around to, because this is a circular hop!

Today's shape is a bow tie box. I am on a Holiday kick! I wanted to created a little Thank you back for some embellishments for a hostess who just had a party. I will say on my box I flipped my little tie the wrong way and accidentally embellished the wrong side! I just made the best of it and make some clothes pin closures. I used a new Halloween stamp set called Creepy Creatures. I know that Halloween is awhile away but this particular hostess LOVES Halloween. We created little Halloween cards at her party too.
These are the clothes pin closures. Below that is the finished bag. I think some of the other ladies will have a better definition of the collar.

 Your next stop should be Adeline, www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com I have the complete list below also. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Complete List


No comments:

Post a Comment