Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Artiste Day 15.

You should have come from Gloria's Blog, http://www.scraptabulousstudio.com/ If you didn't don't worry, this is a circular hop so it will come back around. Please also keep in mind that I work over nights, so on nights I work I post very early. Please remember to check out the other fabulous ladies later!

Today's shape is a purse. I posted one awhile back that I used as a gift card holder. This one I was thinking would be a mini one for when you need to display a purse. Such as when you make a scene from a book. That seemed to be my teacher's favorite idea for book reports. :) Wish I had the Artiste back then!

Your next stop should be Adeline www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com I have a complete list below in case you get lost on your travels!

Complete List

No comments:

Post a Comment