Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 17 Artiste!

So our Artiste Blog hop continues on! You should be visiting me from Gloria's Blog, http://www.scraptabulousstudio.com/ but if you didn't don't worry! It is a circular hop so you will just circle back round. 

So today was a free day but I chose to do the recommended shape. The bow from page 55 in the handbook.    I also made a purse for the bow to go on. This is one of the purses I will be giving to my friend Sarah to hold gift cards in her salon. I cut the purse out at 3 inches and the bow and 3/4 in. The little sentiment is from the La Belle Vie Workshop On the Go stamp set. The little shape is also from Artiste!

This is the little purse. All shapes from Artiste!

Sitting up waiting for its gift card!
If you are interested in being able to complete any of these projects let me know and we will get you set up with an Artiste Cartridge! Your next stop will be Adeline at, www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com . I am putting the complete list below just in case you got lost along the way!

Complete List

No comments:

Post a Comment