Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Artiste Day 16!!

You should have just come from Gloria's blog, http://www.scraptabulousstudio.com/ . Don't worry if you didn't, it is a circular hop so you can just follow it back around! If you get lost on your travels just come back here and I will have a complete list at the bottom.

Today's shape was a Christmas Tree. I love Christmas and I am already planning ornament making parties, Advent Calendar classes and cards! This is perfect for anyone who has an apartment too small for a tree, or a mantel. I see endless possibilities with this. I used the Winter Wonderland paper that is retired. I have not been able to order out current Christmas paper pack yet! All the shapes I used are on the same button, and I used a tagline from the top of the paper for the garland. I hope this gives you some early Christmas Cheer!

Side one. The ornaments are cut at 1 in.

There is another ornament but it does not show up well in the pictures.


The star on top cut at 1.5.
Your next stop should be Adeline's blog, www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com , but remember I will have a full list below! Remember to stop by all the post for your Artiste inspiration and if you are interested in the package just contact me!

Complete List

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am not leaving comments (at least not before today), I wanted to let you know I am actively hopping every day. I have copied several ideas into my "Artiste" file for use later on. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete